Minitrial Electric 20"
Now available, the first youth electric trial bike designed and manufactured by a leading manufacturer of off road motorcycles.
The proper riding position, weight, braking, throttle control, and suspension are very important for the young rider. The new Beta Minitrial-E has been designed to provide the new rider with confidence during their new trial riding experience.
- Rugged chassis and swingarm: Weight is important in a youth trial bike. Both the frame and the swingarm are constructed of aluminum with a hardness heat treatment, achieving a robust bike that does not exceed 24 kg (53 lbs). Another very important feature is the weight distribution, it is designed with an optimized center of gravity for a comfortable ride while providing maximum traction.
- Programmable digital switchboard: As a result of experience in the evolution of the electronic components in the trial bike, the Minitrial-E has a programmable digital control with 3 power curves. All of them with an initial soft engagement to eliminate the abrupt “on / off” characteristic of electric motors. The first setting, a learning curve for the new rider, the second setting is for wet conditions or for continued learning and the third setting is for the more advanced rider.
- Adjustable Suspension: The front fork with 25 mm tubes, adjustable compression spring in oil bath with an air shock for the rear suspension.
- Shimano Hydraulic Brakes: Provide perfect braking, a mark of quality and reliability for the younger rider.
- Guards: The front brake as well as for the drive chain are enclosed to insure safety.
- Chain Guide: Essential for off road, this unique chain guide insures a proper guide for the chain to reduce failures.
Ø25 MM HYDRAULIC
SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE
MONOSHOCK WITH ADJUSTABLE AIR SPRING
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
Ø160 MM – HYDRAULIC
Ø160 MM – HYDRAULIC
2.00 X 20”
2.50 X 19”
ELETTRIC 750W – 36V
3 LEAD ACID BATTERIES 12V (SERIAL)
2H CONSTANT VELOCITY