MY22 - RR 430 4T RACING
Racing as never before
In keeping with Betamotor traditions, the bikes of the RR Racing range come complete with everything needed to transform the Enduro models of the Tuscan brand into machines ready to race in the toughest conditions and the most competitive events.
For the MY 2022 version, the engineers at Rignano sull’Arno have worked on developing upgrades for both the suspension and the powertrain, while keeping all the styling and functional details you’d expect from a race-focused version from Beta, to save weight and make these bikes even more practical to use in real-world race conditions.
RR 430 4-Stroke: A high-performance engine that is at its best when the rider exploits the long gearing and significant torque.
Traction control – RR Racing 4-Stroke
The most significant new feature in the 4Str range is the introduction of traction control – a first on an RR bike. Advances in motorcycle technology are giving shape to new components and systems usable even on enduro bikes, which let the rider make more effective use of the vehicle in all possible conditions. To make the performance of its models, and of its bigger displacement bikes in particular, ever more accessible to the rider in any situation, in addition to user-selectable electronic engine management maps, Beta has now introduced a new traction control function. The TC function can be engaged at any time from a new button on the control panel in the usual position between the steering tube and the fuel tank. As both the TC function and engine map selection function are controlled from this panel, it now has two control buttons and two separate indicator LEDs for the two functions.
*Please note that all racing models are not registerable.
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Red Vertigo handguards: the sturdy structure of these parts combined with eye-catching “in mould” graphics make them must-have accessories for off road riding.
• Metzeler tyres: the bikes of the Racing range are fitted with the same tyres used by the official team riders in the EnduroGp championship. High-end products with championship-winning levels of grip!
• Ergal alloy footpegs: when riding an enduro bike on a competitive level, you’re constantly changing the position of your body. So it’s essential that the contact points between you and the bike offer impeccable levels of grip. For the feet, this is ensured by racing footpegs with a large contact area in black ergal alloy and with steel pins.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated blue racing saddle: with anti-slip upholstery and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black gear lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red wheel decals.
• 48 mm Kayaba AOS closed cartridge fork: you can’t talk about suspension of these bikes without mentioning the closed cartridge fork by KYB, the leading brand in Enduro for years, whose products have once again been chosen for the MY 2022 models. This product has been continuously honed and improved through collaboration between Beta and Kayaba, giving shape to a highly specialised component that not only maximises the performance of RR Racing bikes, but also makes this performance even more accessible. Anodised internal parts minimise sliding friction, while adjustable compression and rebound damping let each rider find the perfect setting. Betamotor’s engineers have, however, revised the calibration of this component, chiefly to improve comfort during initial compression, when shocks from the terrain are transmitted to the rider.
For the models of the RR Racing 2Str MY 2022 family, Beta has decided to stick with its choice of doing away with an automatic mixer, so that these race bikes continue to set benchmarks for lightness and, as a result, agility. RR Racing 2Str bikes must therefore be fuelled with oil/petrol pre-mix ̶ a characteristic accentuating the thoroughbred racing nature of this version.
These bikes can still be fitted with an aftermarket oil mixer, available as an accessory from the Beta Factory Parts catalogue.
Arriving February/March 2022
BETA-BUILT SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, LIQUID COOLED
DOHC FINGER FOLLOWER / 4 TITANIUM VALVE
NGK LKAR 8A-9
2 OIL PUMPS
ELLDOR DUAL ELECTRONIC INJECTION
MOLYBDENUM STEEL/DOUBLE CRADLE W/QUICK AIR FILTER ACCESS.
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
HYDRAULIC USD FORK WITH 48 MM SHAFT
MONOSHOCK WITH PROGRESSIVE COMPOUND LEVER
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
WAVE DISC 260MM AND DOUBLE-PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
WAVE DISC 240MM AND SINGLE-PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
21” (FRONT) 18” (REAR)
METZELER SIX DAYS OFF-ROAD TIRES