MY22 - RR 300 2T
The best just got better!
Made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed. Suitable for those who favor long gearing.
Beta has introduced major new features and upgrades for the MY 2022 versions of its 2-stroke and 4-stroke RR models, taking the already highly acclaimed capabilities of the previous models to extraordinary new heights. The upgrades introduced on the brand’s 4-stroke and, in particular, 2-stroke models are significant, concerning both the powertrain and the suspension and frame, while new graphics give the whole range a no-compromise racing look. The goal of the engineers of Rignano sull’Arno for the MY 2022 RR range was to fine-tune their vehicles without altering their unique character, accentuating all the outstanding qualities setting each individual model apart.
*** All 2T’s & 4T’s models arriving before November 2021 will be elegible for registration and are LAMS approved. ***
The RR range encompasses all the enduro models of the brand, with no exception. High-performing and sophisticated bikes that manage to appeal a broad range of users, thanks to the continuous work of the engineers of the Tuscan brand meant to constantly improve these machines and make their impressive power and performance easily accessible to all.
The range is made of 6 different models, each with its own personality, to cater for the needs of any rider. There’s the perfect RR for every rider, even though they all share the ability to instil confidence in the user and offer a genuinely rewarding riding experience.
The most significant upgrades and new features introduced for the MY 2022 RR range are:
For all models
• Suspension: the rear mono-shock gains new compression damping settings with independent high and low speed damping rates. This prevents the two parameters from influencing each other and limiting the customization of the setting. The settings available for the fork have been revised to improve rideability and precision during extreme use. The fork tubes are now different in colour, thanks to the new anodising process which improves the surface hardness and corrosion-resistance of the component.
• Graphics: all models now feature a new all-red colour scheme. Combined with the new graphics, which perfectly match the shape and componentry of the bike, the new style gives the bike a very sleek, race-bred look.
RR 300 2 Str (The RR 300 2 Stroke has received the most substantial and far-reaching modifications of the entire range.)
• Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve;
• Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
• Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned in consideration of the other new components and the new iridium spark plug;
• Silencer: the smaller diameter silencer improves the top-end performance and tractability of the engine;
• Clutch with diaphragm springs: the 300 model gains a new clutch, with smoother and less strenuous control action, more effective engagement and increased transmissible torque. This clutch also features mechanically adjustable spring preload, offering a choice of 3 settings with a specific adjuster ring.
Availability: September 2021
2-STROKE SINGLE CYLINDER, LIQUID COOLED
AC KOKUSAN – DIGITAL CDI WITH OIL PUMP CONTROLLER
MIXING WITH ELECTRICAL PUMP
KEIHIN PWK 36
WET MULTI-DISC WITH REVERSE OPENING
Z.27 / 72
OIL SAE 10W / 40
CONSUMPTION L / 100 KM
MOLYBDENUM STEEL WITH DOUBLE CRADLE SPLIT ABOVE THE EXHAUST POST
MAXIMUM HEIGHT FROM GROUND
103.5 KG (FRONT 50.8 KG; REAR 52.7 KG)
COOLING SYSTEM CAPACITY
HYDRAULIC USD FORK WITH Ø 48 MM SHAFT
MONOSHOCK WITH PROGRESSIVE COMPOUND LEVER
SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
WAVE DISC Ø260 MM AND DOUBLE PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
WAVE DISC Ø240 MM SINGLE- PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
21 X 1.6 – 36 HOLES
18 X 2,15 – 36 HOLES
90/90 – 21