MY22 - RR 300 2T RACING
Racing as never before
In keeping with Betamotor traditions, the bikes of the RR Racing range come complete with everything needed to transform the Enduro models of the Tuscan brand into machines ready to race in the toughest conditions and the most competitive events.
For the MY 2022 version, the engineers at Rignano sull’Arno have worked on developing upgrades for both the suspension and the powertrain, while keeping all the styling and functional details you’d expect from a race-focused version from Beta, to save weight and make these bikes even more practical to use in real-world race conditions.
RR 300 2-Stroke: Made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed. Suitable for those who favor long gearing.
The cylinder block of the 300 cc engine, which has already been radically updated for the MY 2022 version in its standard guise, now features a cylinder with modified exhaust and transfer port geometry and a new head, combined with a differently calibrated power valve. The new head, with both modified flow geometry and combustion chamber geometry, produces a higher compression ratio, resulting in a substantial increase in performance. To better manage the increased power output of the engine, Beta’s engineers have upgraded the power valve, changing the internal spring and adjustment system to ensure full-bodied and readily accessible power delivery throughout the rev range. The ignition advance has also been modified as a consequence of these upgrades to the engine.
*Please note that all racing models are not registerable.
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Red Vertigo handguards: the sturdy structure of these parts combined with eye-catching “in mould” graphics make them must-have accessories for off road riding.
• Metzeler tyres: the bikes of the Racing range are fitted with the same tyres used by the official team riders in the EnduroGp championship. High-end products with championship-winning levels of grip!
• Ergal alloy footpegs: when riding an enduro bike on a competitive level, you’re constantly changing the position of your body. So it’s essential that the contact points between you and the bike offer impeccable levels of grip. For the feet, this is ensured by racing footpegs with a large contact area in black ergal alloy and with steel pins.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated blue racing saddle: with anti-slip upholstery and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black gear lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red wheel decals.
• 48 mm Kayaba AOS closed cartridge fork: you can’t talk about suspension of these bikes without mentioning the closed cartridge fork by KYB, the leading brand in Enduro for years, whose products have once again been chosen for the MY 2022 models. This product has been continuously honed and improved through collaboration between Beta and Kayaba, giving shape to a highly specialised component that not only maximises the performance of RR Racing bikes, but also makes this performance even more accessible. Anodised internal parts minimise sliding friction, while adjustable compression and rebound damping let each rider find the perfect setting. Betamotor’s engineers have, however, revised the calibration of this component, chiefly to improve comfort during initial compression, when shocks from the terrain are transmitted to the rider.
For the models of the RR Racing 2Str MY 2022 family, Beta has decided to stick with its choice of doing away with an automatic mixer, so that these race bikes continue to set benchmarks for lightness and, as a result, agility. RR Racing 2Str bikes must therefore be fuelled with oil/petrol pre-mix ̶ a characteristic accentuating the thoroughbred racing nature of this version.
These bikes can still be fitted with an aftermarket oil mixer, available as an accessory from the Beta Factory Parts catalogue.
Arriving February/March 2022
BETA-BUILT SINGLE CYLINDER, 2-STROKE, LIQUID COOLED
BETA PROGRESSIVE VALVE (BPV)
AC-CDI KOKUSAN WITH OIL PUMP CONTROLLER
KEIHIN PWK 36MM
MOLYBDENUM STEEL/DOUBLE CRADLE W/QUICK AIR FILTER ACCESS.
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
HYDRAULIC USD FORK WITH 48 MM SHAFT
MONOSHOCK WITH PROGRESSIVE COMPOUND LEVER
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
WAVE DISC 260MM AND DOUBLE-PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
WAVE DISC 240MM AND SINGLE-PISTON FLOATING CALIPER
21” (FRONT) 18” (REAR)
METZELER SIX DAYS OFF-ROAD TIRES