MY21 - RR 430 4T RACING
Beta launches the new RR Racing MY 2021 on the market!
The Racing version offers all the characteristics which make it a real ready-to-race motorbike, suitable for the most extreme situations you might encounter on a competition terrain.
Beta engineers have therefore focused on developing a high-end set-up and incorporating all those details – both aesthetic and functional – that reduce weight and ensure an even better performance with all race conditions.
The new RR Racing MY 2021 has, in fact, all the same features that have enabled Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman to dominate the World Enduro circuit over the last few years, winning several titles in succession.
This year, the Racing range welcomes a new addition: the 200cc. The complete range now counts 6 models: 200, 250, 300 cc 2T (2-stroke) and 390, 430 and 480 cc 4T (4-stroke).
*Please note that all racing models are not registerable.
– Kayaba AOS forks with closed ø 48 mm cartridge: these new KYB spring forks feature a closed cartridge design and are renowned worldwide for being top-of-the-range. Close collaboration between Beta and Kayaba has created a bespoke product which features a new fork shoe design and a unique calibration reserved for the RR models. Also, the presence of anodized internal components minimizes sliding friction, whilst the customary compression and release adjusters allow easy attainment of optimum settings at all times. Therefore, Kayaba forks ensure excellent operation under all usage conditions, being ultra-reliable, and easy to tune.
– ZF ø 46 mm shock absorber with new calibration: this newly refined set-up lets riders make the absolute most of the new chassis.
– Black anodized triple clamp.
In response to riders who are always looking for lighter motorbikes, Beta R&D department has once again decided to dispense with the automatic mixer in order to reduce the bike weight as much as possible. The 2-stroke RR Racing MY 2021 machines run on oil/gas premix, thus honing the racing pedigree of this version.
The oil mix can be installed as an after-market accessory (art. 040.46.002.82.00), at a reasonable
price and labor time.
– Quick release front wheel pin: essential for saving precious seconds during a race, this device speeds up tire repairs.
– Vertigo hand guards: solidity, eye-catching design and In-Mold graphics make this accessory indispensable for off-road riding.
– Metzeler Six Days tires: for confident off-road riding. It’s no coincidence that these tires are the most widely used in top-level Enduro competitions and by multiple world champion Steve Holcombe.
– Black Ergal footrests: with a broad contact surface and steel pegs to ensure optimum grip under all conditions. A robust yet lightweight structure means these footrests also have a
– Rear sprocket with anodized aluminum core and steel teeth: a perfect combination of lightness and durability.
– Red Ergal chain tensioner blocks.
– Racing seat with document pocket.
– Black anodized shift/brake levers.
– Transmission oil cap, engine oil cap and oil filter cap in red anodized aluminum.
– Racing graphics and red rim stickers.
– New expansion chamber: improves performance across the entire power curve, especially at high revs where it boosts acceleration (125 2-stroke only).
Dealer Stock Only!
SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-VALVE, (TITANIUM INTAKE AND STEEL EXHAUST), 4-STROKE, LIQUID COOLED, ELECTRIC START WITH A BACK-UP KICK STARTER SOLD AS AN OPTION
DC-CDI WITH VARIABLE IGNITION TIMING, KOKUSAN. 200 WATT OUTPUT AT 6000 RPM
TWIN OIL PUMPS WITH CARTRIDGE OIL FILTER. SEPARATE OIL FOR ENGINE AND CLUTCH
42MM ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION (TWIN INJECTORS)
O-RING CHAIN DID
MOLYBDENUM STEEL/DOUBLE CRADLE SPLIT ABOVE EXHAUST PORT, AND QUICK AIR FILTER ACCESS FROM THE SIDE.
FUEL TANK CAPACITY
48 MM KYB AOS CLOSED CARTRIDGE FORK, ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION AND REBOUND
ALUMINUM BODY SACHS SHOCK W/ADJUSTABLE REBOUND AND HI/LOW SPEED COMPRESSION
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
13T FRONT, 49T REAR”
21” (FRONT) 18” (REAR)
METZELER SIX DAYS OFF-ROAD TIRE