MY20 - EVO 2T 250CC
Beta launches the new Evo MY 2020 on the market.
Beginning with extensive development and technical refinement work carried out by Beta engineers at their Tuscany base last year, resulting in the production of an engine which provides even better performance and reliability, the new Evo MY 2020 represents a further evolution, especially in terms of design and ergonomics.
With experience gained over the years spent on race tracks, this year’s Beta Factory Team made up of James Dabill and Benoit Bincaz was able to transfer all that technological know-how to the
new Trial range, so that both amateurs and professionals could get access to highly-evolved bike technology.
The 2-stroke version is available in three different engine sizes: 125, 250 & 300.
Much attention has been paid to the chassis design. In fact, the look of the Evo MY 2020 has been completely revised, making it an even more attractive bike.
Here are some of the details:
• New front headlamp cowl: completely redesigned, for a decisive look and markedly racing spirit.
• New tank shell: fully redesigned, further highlighting the hydroformed aluminum chassis, a particular feature of the Evo.
• New mapping selector switch: with a revolutionary new design, this has been moved from the front headlamp cowl to the new tank shell, making access and visibility easier. It now
also has a LED indicator light, making it much simpler to identify which mapping is selected.
• New rear fender: completely redesigned shape, with particular attention paid to the tail lamp.
• New LED lamp at the rear.
• New fork setting: using the experience we gained with the 2019 Factory version, the hydraulics have been designed to be even more progressive and we have also introduced the possibility to fit a compression adjuster kit (already fitted to the Factory series).
• New anodized parts (gear shift lever, foot brake lever, engine head 2T).
• New graphics and colors.
On all engines, we have revised and optimized the engine timing advance curves in order to improve engine responsiveness and make the bike easier to ride at any revs. The engine obviously retains all the major updates it received in 2019, i.e. cylinder with new exhaust port geometry and new timing charts (2-stroke, except 125), gearstopper cam (2-stroke), new CDI control unit (2 & 4-stroke) and new throttle (4-stroke).
Only 2 left
SINGLE-CYLINDER, 2-STROKE, LIQUID COOLED, LAMELLAR ADMISSION IN THE CRANKCASE
72, 5 MM
60, 5 MM
ELECTRONIC HIDRIA 12V-110W
MIXING WITH FUEL (1.5% SYNTHETIC OIL)
KEIHIN PWK Ø 28MM
VARIABLE – DOUBLE MAP
MULTIPLE DISKS IN OIL BATH WITH FLEXIBLE COUPLING
Z. 22 / 69
TRANSMISSION / CLUTCH OIL
SAE 10W / 30 (550CC)
COMSUMPTION / 100KM / CLUTCH
CO2 EMISSIONS [G . KM]
HYDROFORMED SINGLE BEAM ALUMINIUM
66 KG (33 ANT. – 33 POST)
0, 5 L
COOLING SYSTEM CAPACITY
HYDRAULIC FORK WITH STEMS Ø 38 MM ADJUSTABLE IN COMPRESSION AND EXTENSION
SINGLE SHOCK ABSORBER WITH COAXIAL GAS TANK ADJUSTABLE IN COMPRESSION AND EXTENSION
SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE
FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
DISC Ø 185 MM WITH 4 PISTONS
DISC Ø 185 MM WITH 2 PISTONS
21 X 1,6 – 32 HOLES
18 X 2,15 – 32 HOLES
2,75 – 21 MICHELIN X11
4.00 R 18 MICHELIN X11